NorthStone Country Club offers Annual Dues-Only Memberships with No Initiation Fees, No Minimum Spending Requirements, and No Assessments.
NorthStone Country Club is a fully private country club located in Huntersville, North Carolina. Convenient to Charlotte and Lake Norman, NorthStone offers a unique structure of annual dues-only memberships with no initiation fees, no minimum spending requirements, and no assessments.
Our amenities include:
• A P.B. Dye signature golf course with strategically placed bunkers, new Mini Verde Bermuda greens, and Meyer Zoysia fairways.
• The Golf Studio teaching facility.
• Four pool swimming complex with three new water slides built in 2015.
• Three Plexi-pave tennis courts and a full tennis program with on-staff tennis professional.
• Fully equipped, 3000-square foot fitness center including a variety of group exercise classes and personal training.
• Family dining room and adults-only bar offering lunch and dinner daily, and brunch on Sundays.
• Private banquet space for up to 230 people (350 standing).
• Children’s play area.
The Club boasts an active social calendar including a monthly Wine Club, live music, member and holiday parties, and much more. We also offer a variety of children’s programs including summer camps, junior golf and tennis clinics, swim team, and swim lessons.
For more information, please contact the Membership Department. Additionally, if you wish to tour the Club, please book an appointment with the Membership Department. We look forward to seeing you at NorthStone!
Kelsey Young, Membership Director
Phone: (704) 949-1280