Envision an event that builds new relationships and solidifies existing bonds; one that helps win new clients and increases revenue.
Imagine an event which sparks creativity and cultivates motivation in a beautiful setting. Whether your goal is to offer a networking opportunity for your associates and clients through a well-planned golf outing, or to raise money for your charitable cause via a successful event, NorthStone Country Club can provide a superior experience.
Our P.B. Dye signature championship golf course provides the perfect setting for your event. NorthStone consistently ranks as one of the most challenging private courses in the Charlotte area and has been sought out by prestigious associations to host events such as the Carolina AM, E-Golf Tour, and, most notably, the US Open Qualifier. NorthStone’s PGA professionals are eager to tailor an event to meet your specific needs and make your golf tournament a success.
The following golf services and amenities are available to your group on the day of your event:
- A welcoming registration area with registration sheets, tables, and chairs.
- Men’s and ladies’ locker rooms with private showers and changing areas.
- Driving range and practice chipping and putting areas.
- Golf cart preparation with scorecards, hole location charts, and customized event cart signs.
- Set-up of signage and stations on the golf course.
- Scoring by a PGA professional.
- Bag drop service.
For more information on hosting your next golf tournament at NorthStone, please contact Courtney Ford.
General Manager of Golf Operations