Whether you’re 5 or 75, tennis is a sport you can enjoy!
NorthStone's professional staff offers a variety of tennis lessons and clinics for all ages and skill levels. Below is a list of tennis programs and services offered at the Club:
- Peewee Clinics
- Clinics for Ages 8-12
- Clinics for Ages 13-16
- Women's Beginner-Intermediate Clinics (3.0 & below)
- Women's Intermediate-Advanced Clinics
- Men's Workout Clinic (all levels welcome)
- Stringing and Re-Gripping of Racquets with a Two Day Turnaround.
- Socials will be held once a month starting in April with fun formats, prizes, and a good time!
- 2 Summer Camps each week of the summer
- Private lessons and clinics.
For more information or to sign up for lessons, please contact Rodrigo Cagide at firstname.lastname@example.org or (980) 621-6941.