Founded in 1997, NorthStone Country Club is a fully private country club located in Huntersville, North Carolina.
We are conveniently located to both Charlotte and the Lake Norman area. Situated on 237 artistically landscaped acres, our P.B. Dye signature golf course was rated “Number One” by Charlotte’s Business Journal and “Best Golf Course in Lake Norman” by the readers of Currents Magazine. The course will impress the very best players with its strategically placed bunkers, Mini Verde Bermuda greens, and Meyer Zoysia fairways. Featuring an endless variety of strategic angles of play from multiple tee boxes, the NorthStone golf course will encourage good course management yet tease the more adventurous golfer.
The Golf Studio at NorthStone is a state of the art golf instructional facility and offers programs for all skill levels. The Golf Studio features an indoor/outdoor hitting facility complete with video, training aids, and golf-specific fitness equipment. A variety of lesson options are available to take your game to the next level.
Besides the ultimate golfing experience, NorthStone Country Club offers its members a variety of amenities including:
- Four pool swimming complex with three new waterslides built in 2015.
- Three Plexi-pave tennis courts with instructional programs and tennis professional.
- Fully equipped, 3000 square foot fitness center with over 60 group exercise classes per month, personal training, and massage therapy.
- Family dining room and adults-only bar offering lunch and dinner, Tuesday through Sunday, and brunch à la carte on Sunday mornings.
- Private banquet space for up to 200 people (350 standing).
- Children’s playground.
Because NorthStone is a fully private Club, membership is required. Membership is remarkably within reach with an annual dues structure and no initiation fees, no spending minimums, and no assessments. For Membership information, please contact Kelsey Young, Membership Director, at (704) 949-1280 or email@example.com
. You may also visit our Membership
page for more information.